Complaint Review: IQ Massager

• Reported By: Sylvia s — las vegas Nevada
IQ Massager
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

IQ Massager IQ Massager is a rip off don't buy Las Vegas Nevada

I bought an IQ massager at a trade show in Las Vegas or $175.  The day after I got home i received a groupon deal for the same IQ Massager or $39.  First of all, I was high pressure sold by a person who did not speak very good english but I bought anyway, thats my fault.  I was told these were professsional medical massagers and sold for $300 all lies.  These are consumer units and sell for $39.  I called the company back and only way I got to speak with someone was to tell them I wanted to buy more.  I asked or a refund or the differnce in price but was told screw you.

Do not buy this item at a show because they are not medical grade which was a lie, they are not $300 another lie and you can find these machines all over for a lot less than I paid for it.  I feel like a fool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IQ-Massager/Las-Vegas-Nevada/IQ-Massager-IQ-Massager-is-a-rip-off-dont-buy-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1141416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IQ Massager