Complaint Review: IQPayment Systems, Wells Fargo, Lease Finance Group Llc, CIT Financial USA Inc

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Kelso Washington
IQPayment Systems, Wells Fargo, Lease Finance Group Llc, CIT Financial USA Inc
9120 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

IQPayment Systems, Wells Fargo, Lease Finance Group Llc, CIT Financial USA Inc leased me an ATM on a non-cancelable lease for 4 times the value of the equipment Vancouver Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I called the cusstomer and we are on better terms.

*Author of original report: To Sally RE: Silly From Ben Ripped

*Consumer Comment: Silly

I had a salesman stop in at my business who had a great line of bull that I bought hook, line and sinker. So I signed a lease for an ATM machine which will never be able to support the payment of $199 per month. After I realized that it was a bad investment I found out that I can't get out of the agreement. I spoke to a lawyer who told me that this was a very common scam and that it was virtually impossible to force the company to release me.
I admit that I should have known better. I don't believe that they will do anything to help, even when they see this, but I hope that this may serve as a warning to some (1) not to do business whith IQ Payment Systems (2) not to sign any non-cancelable leases. (3) check out your options before signing with any ATM or Credit Card processing company. Most of the salespeople that are contacting you by phone or by walking in are doing the same thing. They get large commisssions for signing you up on extremely overprice equiptment and services. I am planning to locate a witer to put together some articles which will be better done that if I do them, so that I may publish them around the area to warn as many businesses as possible about this scam. I am also contacting a company that sells email addresses for companies in Washington and Oregon so that I can warn people off that way as well. I would like to have any pertinent information from anyone else that has been scammed this way to help to write the articles.

Ben Ripped
Kelso, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2007 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IQPayment-Systems-Wells-Fargo-Lease-Finance-Group-Llc-CIT-Financial-USA-Inc/Vancouver-Washington-98662/IQPayment-Systems-Wells-Fargo-Lease-Finance-Group-Llc-CIT-Financial-USA-Inc-leased-me-a-285229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IQPayment Systems, Wells Fargo, Lease Finance Group Llc, CIT Financial USA Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I called the cusstomer and we are on better terms.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I called the customer and went over the origional reasons that he leased his ATM. He agreed to hang the advertising sign in hopes that it will create more traffic for his Auto Dealership (Main Street Auto - Kelso, WA). He seemed very nice and you should buy an auto from him.

I agreed to move the ATM for free if he finds a better location for it. However we both agreed if the increase in traffic even caused him to sell one more car a month, it would be worth it. He agrre that this would never happen without plugging int the ATM sign for the additional trafffic.

IQ Payment Systems

To Sally RE: Silly From Ben Ripped

AUTHOR: Ben Ripped - (U.S.A.)

You are right it was silly. However, just because I made a mistake does not mean that I should take it lying down. I seriously doubt that this report will get me released from the debt incurred. But I will seek to stop the crooks from ripping off ayone else if it is at all possible. One reason that these scammers are still in business is that their victims are embarassed over their mistake and would rather keep it quiet. Instead, I plan to shout it from the mountain tops. By the way, my guess is that you are a part of this scam.

Silly

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

You said...

"(2) not to sign any non-cancelable leases. (3) check out your options before signing with any ATM or Credit Card processing company."

That is common business sense. If a salesman wants to rent you a cow. It is up to you to know if renting a cow would help your business.

Unless the salesman held a gun to your head and made you sign without reading the contract. Well you signed and no one else can be blaimed.