Complaint Review: I.R.C. (Imperial Reporting Center)

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2011

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Pompano Beach Florida United States of America
I.R.C. (Imperial Reporting Center)
P.O. Box 9101 Bethpage, New York United States of America

I.R.C. (Imperial Reporting Center) (Imperial Reporting Center) Told me I won a prize if I pay them $19.95 Bethpage, New York

Imagine my surprise when I too received a letter stating I won $1,250,000.00, for a office fee of just $19.99.

I also read the back and there is a typo.  If their going to rip people off they should have at least, spell checked the letter.  (Please be informed thet  your information.....)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IRC-Imperial-Reporting-Center/Bethpage-New-York-11714/IRC-Imperial-Reporting-Center-Imperial-Reporting-Center-Told-me-I-won-a-prize-if-I-753824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.R.C. (Imperial Reporting Center)