Complaint Review: I.R.I. Golf group

• Reported By: Tim — Green Valley Arizona United States of America
I.R.I. Golf group
4201 w camino Del Sol Green Valley, Arizona United States of America

I.R.I. Golf group Bouncing payroll checks Green Valley, Arizona

I have worked for San Ignacio Golf course, which is owned by I R I golf group, for more than 3 years until recently when I resigned my position. Over the last 2 years, the company has had many problems with payroll. On many scheduled paydates I have been told " No checks until Tuesday" or later.
When we do finally receive them its almost impossible to cash them. The first few people to reach the bank are usually the only one who get their money. I can't deposit them at my bank because so many have bounced that the check has to be deposited for 10 days or until the check clears.
I R I continues to do this on each and every payday. Its the reason I decided to seek other employment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IRI-Golf-group/Green-Valley-Arizona-85622/IRI-Golf-group-Bouncing-payroll-checks-Green-Valley-Arizona-844932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.R.I. Golf group