Complaint Review: IRONWOOD PRESS

• Reported By: James — Tobyhanna Pennsylvania USA
IRONWOOD PRESS
10658 W. Parkhill Avenue Littleton, Colorado United States of America

IRONWOOD PRESS They just don't get it. Littleton, Colorado

On June 3rd 2009 I sent a check in the amount of$19.96 to Ironwood Press for a booklet for the growing of citrus.About 3 weeks later I noticed that I had not received that booklet.

I spoke to the Owner and he said that they were in the process of relocating.He stated that I would definitely receive my booklet. However TIME went by and Idid not hear anything from Ironwood Press.

I checked the Web and found that they had located in Colorado.At that time I had a physical address and a supposed telephone number.Everytime I called the BOX always seemed to be filled.

It has been over 3 months and they have never communicated with me.In my opinion they a LOUSY COMPANY to do business with.

At this point I think they should refund my monies to me.As a Penn State Master Gardener I feeled that I should also let other Land Grant Universities ex:Penn State, Rutgers University,Cornell University and other Agricultural Colleges know about about Ironwood Press.

Please Sirs do what you can to remedy this situation. I do not like to be put in a position such as this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2009 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IRONWOOD-PRESS/Littleton-Colorado-80127/IRONWOOD-PRESS-They-just-dont-get-it-Littleton-Colorado-500728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IRONWOOD PRESS