Complaint Review: I.R.R., Cancun Travel, Vacation III, (possible Owners:PETER SOTOLONGO AND DAN MARSHALL )

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:western Illinois
5960 Internationl Dr. Orlando Or Fern Park, Florida U.S.A.

I.R.R., Cancun Travel, Vacation III Scam artists pick pocket corporate employees vacation plans Orlando Orlando, Fern Park Orlando Or Fern Park Florida

I received a memo at work in the following format.

To: All Corporate Employees
From: Human Resources Dept.
Re: Employee vacation Time
Reply To: 1-800-679-3516

For a limited time only we are offering to all employees access to our company vacation packages at the wholesale rate (you save nearly $3000 per couple). These under-booked vacations are good for one year and will be made available on a first come first serve basis. Etc.

As I'm sure you know by now this company (I.R.R.) is totally bogus and has ripped of a good many people. I paid 798.00 for 2 people Cancun 6 days 5 nights all inclusive trip plus airfare then was told I had to pay 99.00 per person extra international tax then 200.00 extra for going on "peak travel dates" or 300.00 extra for "holidays". Turns out peak travel dates are pretty much every day of the year except the holiday travel dates (which happen to be 7 days before and after any holiday). Crap. In addition to all this mess I was passed off from person to person while trying to arrange my vacation. At one point the irritable evening manager attempted to blame me for the multiple problems I brought to his attention saying I did not contact I.R.R. properly (Let me assure you I did everything right) and refused to process my information. I can go on and on but you get the idea. I have contacted my credit card company and looks like I'm going to lose the money. My condolences to everyone who is getting burned like me.

western, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IRR-Cancun-Travel-Vacation-III-possible-OwnersPETER-SOTOLONGO-AND-DAN-MARSHALL-/Orlando-Or-Fern-Park-Florida-32829-or-32730/IRR-Cancun-Travel-Vacation-III-Scam-artists-pick-pocket-corporate-employees-vacation-333573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.R.R., Cancun Travel, Vacation III, (possible Owners:PETER SOTOLONGO AND DAN MARSHALL )