Complaint Review: IRS

• Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Woodward Oklahoma USA
IRS
Canyon County, California United States of America

IRS Internal Revenue Services Being screwed by the IRS they are taking 90% of my pay. I hired an attorney had the wages levy lifted then the thieves reinstated it with out cause. Never letting the case settle. WE must abolish the Canyon County, California

*Consumer Comment: Robert, Make sure to 'Google' this- IRS LOSES CHALLENGE TO PROVE TAX LIABILITY, and read the related articles.....

The Bastards at the IRS are taking 90 % of my pay to pay taxes they claim I owe. Some of which I have proved to be paid. I hired an attorney from California. Close to the IRS office to settle this matter. They lifted athe wage garnishment for approximately 90 days then without notice they froze money in my checking account to a zero balance. They are now taking 90% of my pay each pay period. The attorney I paid good money to talks a good game but after three pay periods I am still having my wages robbed from me. The IRS is no better than thieves in the night. I was informed by another Tax attoreny the IRS could not levy my wages again unlees I failed to make established payments. The case is supposedly close to being settled. But excuses like the entire IRS system is down to I am doing all I can are driving me over the edge. When the Heel did we vote this kind of power to one agency? I am d**n near 60 years old and I have never voted that way. Is there any help in a situation like this? I now understand how people go postal or fly ari planes into IRS buildings. I don't condone it but I totally understand how it can happen. We as the American people must abolish the IRS and go to a Fair Tax Sytem that we pay taxes on what we spend and quuit being punished for working. If any one has the same problems with the over powering of the IRS let's work to correct our Broken System. Robbing money from working people will not pay us out of debt, the IRS and Government must operate the way they exect me to on 10% of my pay. PS you are Guilty until proven innocent and the IRS will not give you a say in the matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IRS/Canyon-County-California-/IRS-Internal-Revenue-Services-Being-screwed-by-the-IRS-they-are-taking-90-of-my-pay-I-hi-693855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IRS

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

on the web.

Then 'Google' this- AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM, and watch that documentary on the web, okay?

Good luck to you!