Complaint Review: IRS

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: JoeyHC — Massapequa New York
IRS
San Francisco, CA San Francisco, California USA

IRS Michele Brown Attorneys, John Carter, Kenneth Webster Some schmuck with an Indian accent tries to act like an IRS agent on the phone calling from San Francisco California

Some schmuck with an Indian Accent called me claiming that he was calling from the IRS. I respnded in a confused manner, the Internal Revenue Service? The caller hesitated and said I am calling from the IRS. I said I asked you a Yes or No answer moron..... He said if I do not call his lead investigator Mr Kenneth Webster immediately I would be arrested. I said go ahead..... come arrest me schmuck!

I immediately did a reverse phone look up and notive the phone number is registered to a Michele Brown Attorneys at law. This is obviously a scam. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION. I will be contacting the FCC and FBI and present this information to them. Hopefully they can arrest this attorney and have her dis-barred.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IRS/San-Francisco-California/IRS-Michele-Brown-Attorneys-John-Carter-Kenneth-Webster-Some-schmuck-with-an-Indian-acc-1089995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IRS