Complaint Review: IRS

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Nunyacomover — Texas
Internet USA

IRS Injured Spouse Form  Internet

Well on Feb. 9 , 2013 we filed electronic taxes along with the injured spouse form. I owe back child support ,so we are told to file this form to protect my husbands wages. Well here it is June 6, 2013 and these morons did it again this year. They don't even look at the forms that were filed. They sent ALL our taxes to my debt. and they are saying they don't have answers as to why they done it. they are investigating it. ya ok this is taking this many months for the idiots to figure out that they sent 2 checks on 2 different dates that were not suppose to be sent. Only 1 check was to be sent. So I get an advocate involved , what a mistake this is turning out to be. She acts like they are right. She isn't working on my behalf. I just wish I knew who to call or what to do to make them see what they done. I since changed our withholding to no money going to them. So be it if I have to pay them next year, they will get it when I want to send it to them , like they are doing to us. I just want people to know be very careful when filing your taxes they do what they want when they want. I know I am not the only 1 out there they have done this too. And they keep getting away with it. Who cares about the little people. They probably used my money for their spending spree...They are theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IRS/internet/IRS-Injured-Spouse-Formnbsp-Internet-1056875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IRS