Complaint Review: ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP - PALLINO RECIEVABLES

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:SAN DIEGO California
ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP - PALLINO RECIEVABLES
6851 JERICHO TURNPIKE, SUITE 180 SYOSSET, New York U.S.A.

ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP - PALLINO RECIEVABLES I HAVE BEEN PAYING I FEEL THEY ARE JUST TAKING MY MONEY THREATENED ME IF I DIDN'T PAY. SYOSSET, New York

I have just read about them on your website. I feel they have just been taking my money. they threatened me if i didn't pay they would make my credit look bad so i have been paing them for about a year can you please help me.first of all my name was my maiden name and spelled wrong i gave them my new name like an idiot I thought they were real. Now I feel dumb.

Brandy
SAN DIEGO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISLAND-NATIONAL-GROUP-PALLINO-RECIEVABLES/SYOSSET-New-York-11791/ISLAND-NATIONAL-GROUP-PALLINO-RECIEVABLES-I-HAVE-BEEN-PAYING-I-FEEL-THEY-ARE-JUST-TAKING-244719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP - PALLINO RECIEVABLES