Complaint Review: ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP, RJM ACQUISTIONS

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:victor Iowa
ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP, RJM ACQUISTIONS
PO BOX 18009,HUAPPAUGE,NY 11788-8809 HAUPPAUGE, NY, New York U.S.A.

ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP, RJM ACQUISTIONS HAUPPAUGE, New York

I STARTED RECIEVING COLLECTION NOTICES ABOUT A 1996 PURCHASE FROM FINGERHUT.

CLAIMING I OWED 100.94.

I WAS NEVER CONTACTED BEFORE THIS. I WAS AT THE ADDRESS GIVING AS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS TILL 2002.

I FEEL IF I REALLY OWED THEM THIS WHY DID IT TAKE TILL AFTER I MOVED TO COLLECT.

I ALSO FEEL THIS IS A SCAM AND HAVE SENT NO MONEY.

IT IS NICE TO KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE GETTING HARRASSED.

I AM ALSO RECIEVING CLAIMS OF PAST DUE BILLS FROM 1996. SINCE THIS IS YEARS AGO THEY ARE HOPING WE HAVE NO RECORD OF OUR PAYMENTS.

THE TRUTH IS THEY CAN'T PROVE I DID NOT PAY EITHER. SINCE THE RECORD KEEPING IS SO UNORGINIZED IT TAKES 8 YEARS TO NOTICE THERE WAS NO PAYMENT.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY WOULD HAVE SENT ME ANYTHING IN THE MAIL IF WAS NOT PAID FOR.

I BELIEVE I DID PAY FOR IT.

I AM WITH THE REST OF THE FOLKS ON THIS ONE.

IT IS A SCAM.

THIS HAS NOT EFFECTED MY ABILITY TO RECIEVE DECENT CREDIT.

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE TWO YEARS AGO AND THAT'S WHEN THE COLLECTION NOTICES STARTED.

I LIVED AT THE SHIPPING ADDRESS FOR FOUR YEARS AND NEVER RECIEVED A BILL OR NOTICE.

I THINK THEY WATCH CREDIT REPORTS FOR LARGE PURCHASES OR CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS AND FIND THEIR TARGETS.

I DON'T KNOW IF IT EVEN MATTERS IF YOU WERE A FINGERHUT CUSTOMER OR NOT.

J
victor, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISLAND-NATIONAL-GROUP-RJM-ACQUISTIONS/HAUPPAUGE-NY-New-York-11788-8809/ISLAND-NATIONAL-GROUP-RJM-ACQUISTIONS-HAUPPAUGE-New-York-116064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISLAND NATIONAL GROUP, RJM ACQUISTIONS