Complaint Review: ISPEEDWAY

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:CRESTWOOD Illinois
ISPEEDWAY
1201 S. Alma School Road #15500 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

ISPEEDWAY THIS PLACE CAUSED ME FINANCIAL DESTUCTION Mesa Arizona

I PASSED UP THE TRIAL AND UPGRADED TO THEIR SO CALLED "SUPERSTORE" ( A CUSTOM DESIGNED WEBSITE, SO THEY SAY),BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY USING THE TRIAL WEBSITES. ALMOST EVERY OTHER WEBSITE I CHECKED THAT WAS A SUPERSTORE HAD BASICALLY THE SAME FORMAT.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I BIT THE BAIT AND TRIED TO RUN. I SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS ON THIS BUSINESS THAT CAUSED ME COMPLETE FINANCIAL TROUBLE. FIRST OFF, THE PRODUCTS YOU GET FROM THEIR WAREHOUSE,(WAREHOUSE DIRECT)ARE WAY OVER PRICED. I LOOKED AT THESE COSTS, THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHOLESALE, NOT EVEN CLOSE. I COULD BUY 98% OF THESE PRODUCTS ANYWHERE ELSE AND GET THEM CHEAPER. SO TRY MARKING ITEMS UP THAT ALREADY COST YOU AS MUCH AS RETAIL OR MORE, OR VERY VERY CLOSE TO RETAIL, DO THE MATH, YOU MAKE NOTHING. YOU CANNOT NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPETING TO ANY OTHER BUSINESS IN THE INDUSTRY. THE PRODUCTS THAT I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO SELL, I HAD TO MARK DOWN SO LOW TO COMPETE. BY THE TIME YOU PAY FOR ADVERTSING ON GOOGLE, YAHOO, ETC.(PPC, PAY PER CLICK), YOU ARE IN THE HOLE, AND NOT GETTING OUT. THE ONLY WAY I HAD ANY SALES ON MY WEBSITE WAS, PAY PER CLICK MARKETING, WHICH I SPEEDWAY DON'T TELL YOU. THEY MAKE IT LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO PUBLISH YOUR WEBSITE, AND WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN. YOU GET VERY LITTLE OR NO TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE, WITHOUT PPC. PAY PER CLICK (PPC) DOES NOT INSURE YOU ARE MAKING ANY SALE. YOU PAY EVERY TIME SOMEONE CLICKS YOUR AD, AND THE CONVERSION RATIO IS EXTREMELY LOW, BECAUSE AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST PRICE PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET!!

I HAD CONSUMERS CONTACT THE BUSINESS AND EMAILING ME "ARE YOU INSANE?" "ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE OF GOLD?" "WHAT MAKES YOUR PRODUCTS SO SPECIAL, THAT YOU CAN CHARGE THESE PRICES?" AND THEN THERE IS THAT THING THEY SAY YOU CAN SELL THESE PRODUCTS ON EBAY. HOLY COW, WHAT MISTAKE THAT IS. YOU ARE NOW THE VERY HIGHEST PRICE IN THAT MARKET. OTHER EBAYERS CAN SELL THE SAME PRODUCTS FOR WAY LESS THAN THESE PRODUCTS COST YOU. AND DON'T FORGET EBAY'S LISTING FEES,YOU PAY EVEN IF THE ITEM DOESN'T SELL. AND IF YOU DO GET LUCKY TO SELL SOMETHING,YOU GET THE SELLER'S FEE.

OVERALL, THERE IS WAY LOT MORE IN THIS BUSINESS THAN ISPEEDWAY TENDS TO TELL. I SPENT $2500.00 ON MY WEBSITE, PAID ROUGHLY $100.00 A MONTH FOR FEES TO ISPEEDWAY, FOR NEARLY 18 MONTHS.I PAID, APROX, $20,000.00 IN ADVERTISING COSTS, AND WENT NOWHERE.I NEVER WANTED TO GIVE UP, I THOUGHT I HAD A CHANCE. BUT FINALLY AFTER GETTING KNOCKED TO THE GROUND, MONTH AFTER MONTH, WHEN YOU GET THE CREDIT CARD BILL. I FINALLY PULLED THE PLUG ON ISPEEDWAY, AND MY WEBSITE. AND EVEN AFTER I CANCELLED, THEY STILL WANTED TO CHARGE ME FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF SERVICE. NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM IN COMPLETE FINANCIAL DISRAY, AND NEAR BANKRUPCY BECAUSE OF THEIR MISLEADING PRACTICES.

Rockola
CRESTWOOD, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISPEEDWAY/Mesa-Arizona/ISPEEDWAY-THIS-PLACE-CAUSED-ME-FINANCIAL-DESTUCTION-Mesa-Arizona-369761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISPEEDWAY