Complaint Review: ISland National Group LLC, RJM Acquisitions LLC

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2007

• Reported By:Whitehall Pennsylvania
ISland National Group LLC, RJM Acquisitions LLC
6851 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

ISland National Group LLC, RJM Acquisitions LLC Its a Scam Ripoff Syosset New York

I agree with you its a scam. I got a letter too along with a coupon for $11 off. What collector sends you a letter saying you owe then saying "Hey but if you pay now we will give you this $11 coupon off". I got scammed once before for a credit card. I sent $40 and never got the credit card. For some reason this letter reminded me of the letter I got last year and i decided to look it up and here it is. My account allegedly is from 1999 and you are now sending me a letter. Its a rip off and I am not paying it.!!!

Whitehall, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2007 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISland-National-Group-LLC-RJM-Acquisitions-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791/ISland-National-Group-LLC-RJM-Acquisitions-LLC-Its-a-Scam-Ripoff-Syosset-New-York-240125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISland National Group LLC, RJM Acquisitions LLC