Complaint Review: ISpeedway

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Puxico Missouri
ISpeedway
1201 S. Alma School Road #15500 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

ISpeedway ~ What A SCAM iSpeedWay is such a ripoff, take your money and call you a liar. STAY AWAY FROM ISPEEDWAY! Mesa Arizona

In February 2009, I signed up for an account with iSpeedway, telling them at the time that I was going to try it for a month, because they informed me that the second month would cost $99.95 and then $69.95 per month there after (after she already had my CC information). The person on the other end of the phone told me I sould call back a couple days before billing and cancel my account.

First off, it took a week plus to get the DVD ispeedway said they had mailed to me which was to only take 3 or 4 day. This was time taken up from the first 30 days.

About a week after I got my iSpeedway DVD, they called me asking for $6500.00 for their help in getting my new ispeedway website out to the world. I told this man if I had $6500.00 to I should wouldn't give it to iSpeedway. He kept after me, over and over to give ispeedway this money. I repeatedly said know, and told him I was going to cancel my account with ispeedway. And that is exactly what I done, 2 days before my account was do to be charged $99.95 for their DVD.

When I contacted ispeedway about canceling my account, they tried to get me to go another route with ispeedway, I had to repeat several time "No thank you, I just want my account cancel." I was told my account was canceled, I was given an address to return their DVD.

Eight days after I called and canceled my account, six days after they should have taken the $99.95 for their DVD I returned, they charged my CC $99.95.

I am still arguing with them via my CC company and BBB. But the BBB is believing the lies ispeedway is telling them. So I don't see my money coming back to me at all.

Please be warned about this company. iSpeedway is a scam.

Frustrated
Puxico, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISpeedway/Mesa-Arizona-85210/ISpeedway-What-A-SCAM-iSpeedWay-is-such-a-ripoff-take-your-money-and-call-you-a-liar-S-455696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISpeedway