Complaint Review: ISpeedway

• Reported By:Clinton Iowa
ISpeedway
ispeedway.com Internet U.S.A.

ISpeedway Just wants your money!!! Internet

On December 5, 2008, I joined ISpeedway to "make 10's of thousands of dollars" according to their radio ad. Nothing could be easier right? Yeah, until AFTER I paid them and then had to put my own website together. Luckily I know a little something about doing that. But when I asked their "Online chat" for help on certain things, they were pretty much worthless.

I originally paid the least amount possible to get things going. Boy, what a sap! To get anything, like more items to put on your website, I had to pay for upgrades. I did all that too except when they told me that it would cost $1700 for the pro website and that was the only way I'd make any money.

When I tried to use the Auction Blaster for Ebay, they screwed that up too and I lost my membership to Ebay and I had been with them for over 10 years. Ebay said that someone tried to access my account so they shut it down. When I confronted ISpeedway about this they denied everything. I had to reopen another Ebay account, losing my great record with Ebay. Over 100 items bought and sold over 10 years, LOST!!!

So now I read that ISpeedway is a rip-off. I guess I didn't look hard enough when checking them out. My wife and I are disabled, on Social Security and really didn't have the money for this.

Bruce
Clinton, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISpeedway/internet/ISpeedway-Just-wants-your-money-Internet-412138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISpeedway