Complaint Review: IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: PBS Group — Hermitage Pennsylvania USA
IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info
6875 BOUL DESCARIES SUITE 200 MONTREAL, Quebec United States of America

IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info BOTH COMPANIES HAVE HARRASSED ME FOR YEARS STATING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ONLINE ADVERTISING FOR 2 YEARS AND NOW THE INVOICE IS DUE MONTREAL, Quebec

IT Data Direct and Megabyte Info have been harrassing me for years.  It started when I did sign up with IT Data direct back 7 or 8 years ago to have my business printed in their directory which I did pay for, but then several years later I received a call stating that they had been advertising my company for last 2 years and the invoice was due again I explained that I did not want it anymore and didn't authorize that service, I gave in and paid them for that one but told them no more.

A couple of years later I got another call stating they have been advertising my company for that last 2 years and the invoice was due, showed them the documentation that this was not to be renewed and I didn't pay this one even though they called me numerous times harassing me about the past due invoice.

In 2007 I received a call from Megabyte info stating the same that they have been advertising my company for the last 2 years and the invoice was due.  I just told them I did not want them to list my company on their online listing, to get them off of the phone I just said whatever send me the information you have and I will see.  They are now still calling me for the past due invoice.  They say they have proof that I agreed to it and they sent me a welcome packet (which I didn't get), I may have said just send me the info just to get them off of the phone.

It just seems like once you pay for it once, then they get you into a never ending circle and then they supposedly provide you this service then bill you for it later.  I have been putting them off over the last few years but the calls keep coming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-Data-Direct-Megabyte-Info/MONTREAL-Quebec-/IT-Data-Direct-Megabyte-Info-BOTH-COMPANIES-HAVE-HARRASSED-ME-FOR-YEARS-STATING-THAT-T-491562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info