Complaint Review: IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info

• Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Quebec Quebec
IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info
6875 Boul Descaries, Suite 200 Montreal, Quebec Canada

IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info Hassarment - Undesired Telemarketing Business Montreal Quebec

IT Data Direct and Megabyteinfo are harrassing me several times a year, even do I already told them many times to stop calling me : We are not interested - we don't use the directory, we are not going to pay something we did'nt ask for. They have contacted us requiring us to submit payment on outstanding invoices. They state that they have sold and delivered to us a directory.They always call for the "second payment" of the 2 years subscription - it looks like the subscription is just going over and over.... The biggest mistake we ever do was to pay once ....

Don't try to reason these people.
Personnaly, I just don't answer their phone call anymore, or if the receptionist tranfered them over to me by mistake - I just tell them: I'm sorry, I'm not taking your call anymore, I just don't want to talk to you.

Another Harrassing Marketing Honest Worker
Quebec, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-Data-Direct-Megabyte-Info/Montreal-Quebec/IT-Data-Direct-Megabyte-Info-Hassarment-Undesired-Telemarketing-Business-Montreal-Que-448588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT Data Direct - Megabyte Info