publicly

• Submitted: Mon, May 01, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:Mission Texas
IT Data Direct
400 W. Cummings Park Suite 1575 Woburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-645-0209
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

IT Data Direct Unethical RIPOFF artist attacking Small Business Owners Woburn Massachusetts

I received a Coporate Guide on April 28, 2006. I did not order this book and I noted that I was being billed $319.00 on IT Data Direct invoice that was enclosed.I called the number on the invoice and got Tammy. She told me to mail the book back and she would credit my business. I asked Tammy, who would pay the shipping charges, and she replied that I was responsible. It cost me $31.27 to Fed Ex this book to IT Data Direct. I called IT Data Direct on May 1, 2006 to notify Tammy of the tracking number. I was told that they confirmed the Fed Ex Tracking number and that I would be given credit for returning the book. I asked Tammy for the name of their CEO or COO, after a pause, I was told that Tammy's supervisor and his boss replied that they did not have any coporate offficers.

Jesse
Mission, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-Data-Direct/Woburn-Massachusetts-01801/IT-Data-Direct-Unethical-RIPOFF-artist-attacking-Small-Business-Owners-Woburn-Massachusett-189363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT Data Direct