Complaint Review: IT Data Direct

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2007

• Reported By:Qu Quebec
IT Data Direct
Unknown Nationwide Canada

IT Data Direct sent me a Corporate CD Guide that I never ordered. They want me now to pay the bill. Nationwide

I work at a Hotel and they called me to confirm our addredd to ship a Corporate Guide !! I told the person that I never ordered that guide and that I never had business with their company.

The person insisted, and they called me about 4 times, and I told them that our address is a public information, and i confirmed that the address they had is the right one.

They want me now to pay their bill.

This companyis a fraudulant one. They never wanted to give me their address. There is no information available on their Web Site.

A real joke !

Qubec, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2007 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-Data-Direct/nationwide/IT-Data-Direct-sent-me-a-Corporate-CD-Guide-that-I-never-ordered-They-want-me-now-to-pay-240829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT Data Direct