Complaint Review: IT-Quebe INC

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — brooklyn New York United States of America
IT-Quebe INC
35 Huron street, buffalo NY 14202 Internet United States of America

IT-Quebe INC supervisor Sonya Foster claimed to have made an error with my paypal account now they are no where to be found, Internet

IT-Quebe INC claimed to hire me as a financial forward coordinator to process payments to their clients via western union. They required access to my paypal in order to monitor payments. My first task came in for $6857 that was to be mailed to two different locations. I received the money and immediately process the funds then they refunded the money leaving my paypal with a negative balance of $6857. They told me it was an error and that they would fix it but a week later they blocked my log in account and stopped answering my emails. They are a fraud!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-Quebe-INC/internet/IT-Quebe-INC-supervisor-Sonya-Foster-claimed-to-have-made-an-error-with-my-paypal-account-849643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT-Quebe INC