Complaint Review: IT Sources LLC

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
IT Sources LLC
9775 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite F2678 89123 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

IT Sources LLC Ticket Rip Off Booked ticket to South Africa, got to JFK ticket not been paid for, I sent her a check Las Vegas Nevada

I found ITT Sources LLC on the internet, Michelle was so charming. I booked the ticket with her, the first red flag went up when she asked me to send her a check!!!!! I kept on calling her to send me my ticket, I had just become a US Citizen and I needed the ticket to show I was leaving to go overseas for my US passport. I eventually got it from her after she was telling me I could trust her!!!another red flag. I got to JFK from Philadelphia, (another $100 to get there,) when I went to book in at Virgin Atlantic, I was told my ticket had not been paid for. I went to the office of Vigin Atlantic, where they found all the information that Michelle had tried to pay with her credit card but it was declined. I was frantic as my daughter in South Africa was waiting for me. I had to rush back to Philly and book another ticket.

I am a widow of 62, I still work full time, I really did not need this in my life. I really hope you can nail this company. They have all these wonderful reports on their web site of "satisfied Customers" if only they know how lucky they are.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-Sources-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-NV-89123/IT-Sources-LLC-Ticket-Rip-Off-Booked-ticket-to-South-Africa-got-to-JFK-ticket-not-been-pa-244588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT Sources LLC