Complaint Review: IT University CISCO Training

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sunshine — warren Michigan
IT University CISCO Training
601 South Figueroa Street Suite 4050 Los Angeles, Internet USA

IT University CISCO Training Groupon/IT University Non-techno person looking for it training ended up with less training then planned on. Very disappointed and grateful I did not spend a fortune on this training course.  Internet

Have time on my hands chosing to search an online learning opportunity with the Groupon for ITU spending $99.00 for $3300.00 course in CISCO.  Spoke with several people ITU via phone, internet and email ensuring me this course would give me the training needed to pass exam for certification.  That was not the case in some places I was left with more questions and no one to answer them.

Originally I purchesed and tried canceling within 15 minutes and spent three days getting someone to take my call which was supposed to have open phone lines 24 hours daily 7 days a week.  Not the case I have call logs showing I made the calls but their end has no record of of those calls or conversations made after regular business hours.

Very disappointed and with I could get my money back or at least see them sht down so they can not take advantage of more unsusspecting people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IT-University-CISCO-Training/internet/IT-University-CISCO-Training-GrouponIT-University-Non-techno-person-looking-for-it-train-1074392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IT University CISCO Training