butter

• Submitted: Sat, June 12, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 12, 2004

• Reported By:Imlay Nevada
ITC - Internet Treasure Chest - PMI Coaching
360 South Technology Court Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

ITC - Internet Treasure Chest - PMI Coaching And Meridian ONeITC - Internet Treasure Chest - PMI Coaching Ripoff this was such a big scam and oh what smooth talkers they were Lindon Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

I saw the info-mercial on the Internet Treasure Chest one morning and thought maybe I could make some money. it sounded so good.

Well, how gullible we are when people like these can talk you into anything and make you believe "black is white" I am just sick over the money I lost.
I was unemployed and was talked into the the coaching program as I was picked out of a "handful " to be offered that. Ha Ha!!!

I have invested over $6500 and of course it was supposed to be other people's money I was using but the Credit Card is in my name and I am still paying for this SCAM.

Now, the website that I have tried to keep for two years is now getting "the plug pulled" this weekend as I am sick and tired of paying out the monthly fees to the credit card company and for my domain and never any orders but 5 in two years. I hope I don't have the trouble others have mentioned of quitting this "so called business".

The coaching was the biggest "joke" there was--- I should be a coach, wow!! They were laughing all the way to the bank with all of our money over that I am sure. No help on the 1-800 line always busy or message box full---conveniently, I am sure.!!

Now, it seems as if Meridian One is the name of the people running the show now. Isn't that strange? I went to my website one day and no more ITC and not even an email to tell me the change was coming. Had to change their name--??? I wonder why..!!

I am "out of here"!!! Learned a great lesson in my life over this!!!

Maxine
Imlay, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2004 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITC-Internet-Treasure-Chest-PMI-Coaching/Lindon-Utah-84042/ITC-Internet-Treasure-Chest-PMI-Coaching-And-Meridian-ONeITC-Internet-Treasure-Chest-94685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITC - Internet Treasure Chest - PMI Coaching