Complaint Review: ITC, PMI Coaching, Internet Treasure Chest

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2003

• Reported By:West Milton Ohio
ITC, PMI Coaching, Internet Treasure Chest
www.itctv.com Internet U.S.A.

ITC, PMI Coaching, Internet Treasure Chest ripoff, false claims, unproductive personal coaching consumer fraud ripoff American Fork Internet
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

I too am a victim of Internet Treasure Chest and PMI Coaching. They made false claims of instant success and in the 9 months of doing business with them I have made one sale. That did not even begin to cover the expenses I incur each month for the web site and merchant fees to name a few. I only want to disassociate myself from them, count my losses and lick my wounds. It would be nice to get a refund if that were possible.

All I wanted to do was to earn enough money to be able to have my own business, with the expenses I have from ITC that is not possible.

The coaching that was offered was a joke. My coach was often times very vague and the information I received from him was usually homework and more ways to send in more money.

Sherrie
West Milton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2003 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITC-PMI-Coaching-Internet-Treasure-Chest/internet/ITC-PMI-Coaching-Internet-Treasure-Chest-ripoff-false-claims-unproductive-personal-coa-52724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITC, PMI Coaching, Internet Treasure Chest