Complaint Review: ITP , Inc

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: rosie — gastonia North Carolina United States of America
ITP , Inc
27762 Antonio Pkwy Suite L1-493 Ladera Ranch, CA 9 InterneLadera Ranch, California United States of America

ITP , Inc i paid for a study guide for a job and the company never sent me my study guide but took money out of my account InterneLadera Ranch, California

i went online to order a exam for a job and they took the fee out of my account and sent me a email saying that everything was excabable. but they never sent me my study guide in returns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITP-Inc/InterneLadera-Ranch-California-92694/ITP-Inc-i-paid-for-a-study-guide-for-a-job-and-the-company-never-sent-me-my-study-guide-973451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITP , Inc