Complaint Review: ITP VOIP Telephone

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: D — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
ITP VOIP Telephone

ITP VOIP Telephone ITP Deceptive Billing Practices , Internet

ITP has stored my Credit Card information and is using an AUTOMATIC DEBIT and nowhere in our agreement does it state that ITP will automatically bill my card. The customer service is poor and the clarity of calls is poor as well. They offer no wireless routers and you can't even use one with their services.

I don't like ITP using automatic debits of my credit card! Send me a bill and I will pay it using the appropriate means. Their basic plan is only 500 minutes for $9.99 and then the next plan jumps all the way up to $20 a month. Why would I pay that when the my cable TV provider offers better quality and service for $27 a month. Good bye ITP you are a wolf in sheeps clothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITP-VOIP-Telephone/internet/ITP-VOIP-Telephone-ITP-Deceptive-Billing-Practices-Internet-945852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITP VOIP Telephone