Complaint Review: ITP VOIP

• Phone: 1-888-ITP-1110
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

ITP VOIP Horrible customer service, overbilling practices Brooklyn, New York

This company is incredibly bad. The reps were not forthcoming with information needed to choose or not their product, VOIP. They did not carefully explain how the system works and what problems may occur, like my internet is already on the same phone line, as well as my home alarm. When I cancelled the account I had opened in less than 24 hours, not only did they put huge charges on my visa bill, but they ported over my number as well (without telling me), so that I was without phone or internet service for a week before I could get them to port my number back over to my original provider. Oh, and I had to open an account again in order to do that!

Also, beware of calling with any kind of question or complaint. The reps will not transfer your call to a supervisor or manager with more authority. Nor will they connect you to the billing department - "there is no number for the billing department". Oh, come on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITP-VOIP/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/ITP-VOIP-Horrible-customer-service-overbilling-practices-Brooklyn-New-York-694230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITP VOIP