Complaint Review: ITP Voip

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Maggie — District of Columbia
ITP Voip
New York, NY New York, New York United States of America

ITP Voip BUYER BEWARE - do NOT purchase anything from ITP VOIP - worst experience EVER! New York, New York

The actual VOIP call quality and service may be good, but I never even bothered to find out or hook up the service as I needed to call them when I first received the product with an attachment missing. My life was hell after that and it took almost THREE months to get it resolved.
Their customer service reps are the most insensitive, rude and patronizing group you can ever encounter. Not to mention that they don't even share, document your complaint or concern, so not only are you on hold forever but you have to repeat
the same info over and over to everyone you get transferred to (if you're not disconnected).
Eventually I just settled for the extra fees they charged me as my refund just to be rid of them - such a NIGHTMARE!! I have NEVER had to write such a review, but I'm that mad and had to satisfy my conscience by not letting anyone else subject themselves to this insanity.
I cannot believe that they are still in business and we should all be compensated for the maltreatment we suffered at their hands, not to mentioned the wasted time and stress.
I warned them that I was going to write them up and still couldn't get my money back or get them to stop charging my card. In all of my years, this is the second time I have ever, ever had to write something negative about anyone or company online. So
stressful and fatiguing! I hope they all get what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITP-Voip/New-York-New-York-/ITP-Voip-BUYER-BEWARE-do-NOT-purchase-anything-from-ITP-VOIP-worst-experience-EVER-N-1044046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITP Voip