Complaint Review: ITP

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: Gene — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
ITP

ITP Internet Telephone Provider scammers, racketeers, rip-off artists, con-men, frauds, Internet

ITP (Internet Telephone Provider) is a bunch of rip-off artists, scammers and theives.  DO NOT give them your bank account or credit card information!

In Novermeber of 2009, I contracted with ITP to port eight of my numbers away from Vonage.  They were irreplaceable numbers ... ending in 000 or spelling words associated with my business.  As part of their con, they immediately assigned me "temporary numbers" for which they began debiting my bank account immediately.  After two month and countless emails, it became clear that they had no intention of porting my numbers, but only to bill my bank account TWICE monthly for their worthless numbers.  My numbers remained disconnected so long I almost lost them, to say nothing of the damage to my business.

On January 6, 2010, I sent ITP an email canceling my month-to-month service on their 8 bogus numbers and revoked their authorizatuion to charge my bank account.  I reinstated my service with Vonage.  ITP acknowledged my cancellation with their umpteenth, anonymous "Trouble Ticket".

Today FIFTEEN MONTHS LATER, ITP CONTINUES TO DEBIT MY BANK ACCOUNT TWICE A MONTH AND IGNORES MY REPEATED DEMANDS TO STOP AND TO CANCEL MY SERVICE.

I am already maintaining a correspondence with the Attorneys General in three states and will not rest till I see these Madoff-type white collar thieves in jail!

Feel free to contact me for further details:  (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITP/internet/ITP-Internet-Telephone-Provider-scammers-racketeers-rip-off-artists-con-men-frauds-In-701765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITP