Complaint Review: ITT Tech Online Classes

• Reported By:Greenfield Wisconsin
ITT Tech Online Classes
itttech.com Internet U.S.A.

ITT Tech Online Classes way to much money, lied about cost Internet

Being a new mom with no degree freaked me out. I felt like I had to do something and quick. So I started looking into online schools. I came across ITT Tech and it seemed like it would work out best for me. I knew of the school and heard it was good and they said I could have my degree in two years. All of my classes would be online and I would have access to plenty of help if needed.

Well first I started late so I had to try and catch up with the rest of the class at least my instructor was understanding. Then when I would get stuck on something I felt as though I had no one to turn too. When I did get a hold of someone it was hard to understand what they were saying. I was told they would handle all the financial things. Basically just sign your name here and dont ask any questions. When I would recieve something to fill out it would be sent in the mail and it would say I would only have 24 hours to return the information or I will not be allowed to continue classes. So I signed away and working full time and being a single mom didnt leave me much time to read all the paper work.

Anyways one day I decided to take a look at my credit report and I have over $9,000 in loans and I only went to school for 4 months and took about 5 classes. This was way to much money for the poor teaching I was getting so I decided to stop going. After a few phone calls and saying over and over I didnt want to attend anymore they finially stopped bothering me. Well until last Friday when I recieved a letter in the mail stating I owe them $425 for whatever reason. I will never go to another school like this again and will always tell people not to even try this school.

Pam
Greenfield, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Tech-Online-Classes/internet/ITT-Tech-Online-Classes-way-to-much-money-lied-about-cost-Internet-316408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Tech Online Classes