restaurant

• Reported By: Briancarr12 — Miami Florida
ITT Tech
16070 SW 86th TERR Miami, Florida USA

ITT Tech THIS SCHOOL IS SCAM!! SAVE YOURSELF AND DONT JOIN!!! Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: I agree-Do NOT go to ITT TECH.

I was a student for ITT Tech from the begining of 2012 to Mid 2012, these are the reasons why I left ITT Tech before it was to late. ITT Technical Institute is a horrible school to attend to, especially in Miami!! The instructors and staff are careless. Their are a couple of instructors that will be there to help you and they know what they are teaching but the rest of them are in it for the money and not for the students. They just don't care!!! Their staff are horrible to deal with. Likewise they are in it for the money. Long story short ITT Tech is a scam, the credits you gain are not transferable to other universities, for example, I was only to be able to transfer 1 credit to another college, and last its expensive. If you don't believe me read this article. Save yourself!

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Tech/Miami-Florida/ITT-Tech-THIS-SCHOOL-IS-SCAM-SAVE-YOURSELF-AND-DONT-JOIN-Miami-Florida-1049242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Tech

I agree-Do NOT go to ITT TECH.

AUTHOR: Aaronanonymous - ()

A couple of months ago I got a collection letter sayn I owe 44,000 somn odd dollars. On my credit report info it said I have $86,020 total in student loans. wtf? I didn't go to school to be a doctor!

I liked the school while I attended there. 2 years then in 2011 i went back abouta year and a half. But when I gradutaed 2007, Life sucked, just interviews not a career. Now its 2013 and I am 28 with a part time grocery store job. Don't go to the school unless your rich and it doesent matter what you do with your life. I shoulda went to community college then a unervirsety. I would be wealthy right right now. My credits ruined and my life sucks.