Complaint Review: I.T.T Tech.

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:San Bernardino California
I.T.T Tech.
670 East Carnegie Drive San Bernardino, California U.S.A.

I.T.T Technical Institute They lied and tricked me, used my enthusiasm,ambition to fool me. San Bernardino California

FIRST; To anyone/groups taking ITT. tech to court to to get them to stop selling Lies and to get our money back. My brother and I want to join the lawsuit we were both lied and tricked by ITT. Contact me A.S.A.P. my email is
below

I am sure you have heard a ton of complaints similar to my experience with ITT, on how ITT. used my willingness to learn against me by telling me everything I wanted to hear just to get me signed up. I think back and cant belive ITT still gets away with this. The biggest lie and most disturbing one is how they say you will be making 60K plus after you graduate and how they have a 95% placement(which they dont tell you in what jobs office,data entry,sales??!).

I will tell you this, since I gratuated from ITT. tech in 2002 I looked for years for anything that would pay me more then 10 dollars an hour, sending out hundreds of resumes and apps. Id always get the same answer, need more education,training,experience I eventually felt embarassed to mention ITT.

In 2005 I settled on a job for 10 dollars and hour refurbishing E-machins, (sigh) 10 dollars an hour in a job I didnt learn anything at ITT for. This was the absoulute best I could get??? To my distress I was in disbelief and utterly confused to why this was all I could get from what was promised. Yes my story goes on up till now 2009, I now work in a field that has nothing to do with the IT field and am now having my payroll checks be garnished from my loan creditors, so i figure they will take 15% to 25% of my payroll for 20+years until 35k is paid off?? I am so frustrated and angry at this whole situation. Please contact me to join your lawsuit...

Jason
San Bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Tech/San-Bernardino-California-92408/ITT-Technical-Institute-They-lied-and-tricked-me-used-my-enthusiasmambition-to-fool-me-418057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.T.T Tech.