Complaint Review: ITT Technical Insitute

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: musicman — Chesapeake United States of America
ITT Technical Insitute
863 Glenrock rd. ste100 Internet United States of America

ITT Technical Insitute They lied from the start about everything right from the start. after I said I did not want to pay anything out of pocket I also said no online class (they forced on-line classes on me). Internet

They lied to me right from the start.  I said I do not want to pay anythng out of my pocket, (they billed me for $4,000.00) when the student loan was to pay for everything. I found out later FULL GRANT was available but they did not even try to get it.  I said right form the start, I did not want to do any online classes, they forced me to do online class against my will, saying they did not have any classroom class at that time, at the same time I was talking to a instructor that was teaching that same class in a class room at that time. They give you a schedule of what and when I was gonna do, even if it interfere with other activities and they will do nothing about it. They don"t have the faculties to do the job.  They force you to buy books and supplies that will never be used.  They over priced at $1500.00 a class at a minimum of three classes per quarter, required.  The classes move so fast, its practiclly impossable to learne anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Technical-Insitute/internet/ITT-Technical-Insitute-They-lied-from-the-start-about-everything-right-from-the-start-a-969675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Technical Insitute