Complaint Review: ITT. Technical Institute

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Pechie Pie — Indianapolis Indiana
ITT. Technical Institute
9511 Angola Court Indianapolis, Indiana USA

ITT. Technical Institute ITT Tech Educated Under the Influence Indianapolis Indiana

*General Comment: Sounds familiar

*Consumer Comment: It's been known

I was encouraged to attend at ITT. It was alright til my last year..The new chairman ruined my year they put new teachers that didn't know how to teach the classes that they were assigned to.

The new teachers flunk me and others cause they didn't know what they were talking about. I never flunked a class I had to take it 3 times! It was stressful enough that we had test and a syllabus that was off subject. Based on this incident,  I went to 30,000 to 43,000 dollars in debt! I can't pay for a school that didn't help me get a job with my Associate Degree. It was a waste of time and money for the school that didn't believe in me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Technical-Institute-/Indianapolis-Indiana-46268/ITT-Technical-Institute-ITT-Tech-Educated-Under-the-Influence-Indianapolis-Indiana-1169147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT. Technical Institute

#1 General Comment

Sounds familiar

AUTHOR: Kristyn - ()

I had almost the same experiece in Portland. New teachers in the middle of the class. They were having us pair up and teach each other. I have not been able to get a job in 7 years using my degree and owe over 30k. I am sorry to hear about your situation, I hope some how some day ITT will have to pay, or atleast we won't!

It's been known

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

ITT Tech is not a good school for a long time. The company ITT does not have anything to do with the school since they parted their company with the school division.

Also, if one wants to get an Associated degree, go to community college which would cost around $10k for in-state (out-of-state is usually twice as much) for the whole program. If the one chooses convenience over money, then the one has to pay the price.

It was a waste of time and money for the school that didn't believe in me.

This should never be what you believe in! The education is NOT what an institute believes in you. It is YOU who believe in YOURSELF! Any institutes do not need to care much about all of their students. They need to care only for a few that can bring them fame. They selectively pick those few (i.e. sport program, acadamic award, etc). Don't expect yourself to be one of those few because it is obvious that you are not one of them.