Complaint Review: ITT Technical Institute

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
ITT Technical Institute
670 Carnegie Dr San Bernardino, California U.S.A.

ITT Technical Institute People that do not care San Bernardino California

I am glad that I found this web site! I thought I was the only one who felt this way..I am in my last courter and our teacher quit on us on the 6th week and on the 7th week we had no teacher..we still had to report ourselves so we won't be marked absent...a teacher had a mid term going on and he said go to the lab and work on your other class homework..

we were thrown around by different teachers.. we got tired of this and went up to the head dean and told him what was going on..." he said we are lucky to get someone to sit with us and go over the work" ...We never used the book from the first teacher and you expect us to review our mid-term, final and the project... he said yes and I will look into the expectation on teaching the class and if this is the way the class should be tought then I can not do anything...so stop complaining...I guarentee you will not fail, you will pass...

The servey that is done over the internet about the school it is a joke. It says if you have any concern about the way the school is being thought then we will contact you... since the beggining of school untill now I have given bad reports to them and never got hold of nobody...

This school is at a fast pase either you get it or you don't they have to move on with class and just ask your fellow students after class..ever class that I tooken I have passed not even knowing how...but now I can show this web site to other fellow students and print out this web site to pass out thru the school,I know alot of people feel this way but they are affraid to speak out.

Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Technical-Institute/San-Bernardino-California/ITT-Technical-Institute-People-that-do-not-care-San-Bernardino-California-1031265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Technical Institute