Complaint Review: ITT Technical Institute

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Brittani — Lorain Ohio
ITT Technical Institute
14955 W Sprague Rd Strongsville, Ohio USA

ITT Technical Institute last minute class schedule changes because of staff Strongsville Ohio

At first I thought ITT was a good school. Now I've learned they do not care about their students at all. To make a long story short.. every quarter, the registrar has to make changes to class days & times in order to accomodate the instructors. There is not enough staff to cover both clinical nursing sites and classroom sites. Students that work or have families are not able to plan their schedules because of this. I have had to take quarter off because I wasn't able to make schedule changes at work with such short notice.

This quarter, I had a schedule set...then the day before my classes started, it got changed. I tried to work around it and just take the classes that were still the same..but I wasn't able to do that because of credit hr/loan issues. I was forced to take the summer off. Now I'm behind two quarters for graduation.

To top it all off, I have to re-enter the nursing program in the fall..and they could deny that process. I feel like I'm being ripped off. I'm looking to transfer schools before next quarter.I

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Technical-Institute/Strongsville-Ohio-44136/ITT-Technical-Institute-last-minute-class-schedule-changes-because-of-staff-Strongsville-1060616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Technical Institute