Complaint Review: ITV Corporation 'Natural Cures'

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
ITV Corporation 'Natural Cures'
customersupport@itvcorporate.com Internet U.S.A.

ITV Corporation Natural Cures rip -off! Deceptive customer service number! Charges appear on credit card! Internet

I ordered vitamins from television. Vitamins came twice. I wanted to cancel because they have included me in the monthly replenishment program which I did not want. Tried to reach costumer service no. , but no one answers- they just let you hold for a lengthy period and then cut off!. I sent package back! I want to stop them from further charges, and to get a refund of the one I sent back! Help! I cannot contact them.

Carol
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Corporation-Natural-Cures/internet/ITV-Corporation-Natural-Cures-rip-off-Deceptive-customer-service-number-Charges-appear-314615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Corporation 'Natural Cures'