Complaint Review: ITV Direct - Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Wed, December 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 20, 2006

• Reported By:Great Mills Maryland
ITV Direct - Kevin Trudeau
555 Cherry Hill Drive Beverly, Maine U.S.A.

ITV Direct - Kevin Treaudeau Ordered product, never received, unresponsive customer service ripoff Beverly Maine

I ordered 2 of Kevin Trudeau's books and a membership to the corresponding website back in October 2006. Here it is almost Christmas and I've been charged, but not received anything. I've tried numerous times to contact customer service but all I get is an answering machine. When I call their sales dept I get a person, but as soon as I say I'm checking on an order I get transferred before I finish talking to the answering machine again. This company is a good example of crappy people giving good Christians a bad name! Don't order anything from them!

Diane
Great Mills, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2006 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Direct-Kevin-Trudeau/Beverly-Maine-01915-1068/ITV-Direct-Kevin-Treaudeau-Ordered-product-never-received-unresponsive-customer-servic-226479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Direct - Kevin Trudeau