Complaint Review: ITV Direct Media (global)on Natural Cures From Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:danielson Connecticut
ITV Direct Media (global)on Natural Cures From Kevin Trudeau
PO Box342 Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV Direct Media (global)on Natural Cures From Kevin Trudeau Ripoff Elk Grove Village Illinois

I was rip off from ITV Global ,the Kevin Trudeau company that offered books on Natural Cures.I first saw the offer on tv ,that for a limited time you can get both of Kevin Trudeau's books for free.You just pay the cost of shipping for each.I went on line and did just that on October 25,2007.My credit card was charged a fee of $20.

It's now been over a month ,and I have not received any books.Since I had misplaced the toll free number to get in touch with them,I decided to email them instead. There were no response from the company, although I sent them several complains and requests.Now I have to check my credit card account,hoping that they did not make any extra charges.Can't take a chance but had to allert my credit card company.Will like to report it to the Better Business Bureau.Will advice everyone not to trust this advertisment.

danielson, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Direct-Media-globalon-Natural-Cures-From-Kevin-Trudeau/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/ITV-Direct-Media-globalon-Natural-Cures-From-Kevin-Trudeau-Ripoff-Elk-Grove-Village-Illi-289667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Direct Media (global)on Natural Cures From Kevin Trudeau