• Report: #231998

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:sauk rapids Minnesota
ITV Direct Natural Cures
2320 Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV Direct Natural Cures Two months ago I called ITV, they actually answered the phone I told them I couldn't take their Vitassentials they upset my stomach. No problem they would cancel. again in Dec same story. Jan 11, 2007 new bottle now they won't anser their phone!! Ripoff Elk Grove Village Illinois

I would like to charge ITV with taking money out of my accout without my approval. I have called them and told them I want to cancel on two occations, once in Nov., again in Dec, and now again on Jan 11th, 2007 they have once again taken money out of my account. When I spoke to "Patricia" ext 2560" she assured me that I could return the product. But that it would take over 30 days for the money to be put back into my account. I've only asked for the one bottle to be returned. I probably should have returned all of them since I can't use them and have never been opened. I hope other people complain and that Kevin Trudeau knows about this trouble he has cause attaching his name to this company ITV.

sauk rapids, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Direct-Natural-Cures/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/ITV-Direct-Natural-Cures-Two-months-ago-I-called-ITV-they-actually-answered-the-phone-I-t-231998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Direct Natural Cures