Complaint Review: ITV Direct World Headquarters- ITV Ventures Ind. Bus. Owner Tracy Day- Almighty Cleanse; Euroflex Am

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2008

• Reported By:Boston massachusetts Massachusetts
55 Cherry Hill Drive- 103 Tate Lane New York City, New York U.S.A.

ITV Direct World Headquarters - ITV Ventures - Owner Tracy Day - Almighty Cleanse - Euroflex W really cleaned out my account and Euroflex blasted my bank! New York City New York

ITV took me for $280 for a product that was canceled BY ME and returned. A person named Steve e-mailed me I was not to get any refund at all! Ms Day was nice but not helpful. She did not get back to me with any answers. Calls to Customer Service is Elevator music jokes. I spoke with my bank the moment I saw the deduction from my account and was told they couldn't do anything. I have kept trying and will try to get the bank to put a fraud alert on BOTH of my COMPLAINTS.!

At Euroflex the same elevator music on Customer Service Hold. I got billed but have not received any product. Besides I learned that the product I ordered has defects, had been previously recalled and is hazardous. If and when I do receive it I am most definately returning it, but I WOULD RATHER NOT RECEIVE IT AT ALL!

CNV
Boston massachusetts, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Direct-World-Headquarters-ITV-Ventures-Ind-Bus-Owner-Tracy-Day-Almighty-Cleanse-Euroflex-Am/New-York-City-New-York-01915-74954/ITV-Direct-World-Headquarters-ITV-Ventures-Owner-Tracy-Day-Almighty-Cleanse-Eurofl-333803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Direct World Headquarters- ITV Ventures Ind. Bus. Owner Tracy Day- Almighty Cleanse; Euroflex Am