Complaint Review: ITV Direct/Natural Cures

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Coralville Iowa
ITV Direct/Natural Cures
ITVDIRECT.COM Internet U.S.A.

ATV Direct/Natural CuresITV Direct/Natural Cures I've been ripped off!!! They charged me twice for a book I didn't receive! Ripoff Internet

I ordered a Natural Cures book from an infomercial on TV. I paid extra to get the book in 3 days. Needless to say, the book did not arrive when promised. The book was delivered after I relocated to another zip code and the book went back to the company. I have called and called, sent e-mails (which were answered but still I have not received a credible answer - they wanted to know if I ordered another book!). I was told that my account would be debited on a certain date - but it was credited again!!! So now I am out for twice the amount of the original book!

Fran
Coralville, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-DirectNatural-Cures/internet/ATV-DirectNatural-CuresITV-DirectNatural-Cures-Ive-been-ripped-off-They-charged-me-t-253798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Direct/Natural Cures