Complaint Review: ITV GLOBAL = ALMIGHTY CLEANSE

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:Bronx New York
ITV GLOBAL = ALMIGHTY CLEANSE
2320 TOUHY AVENUE ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV GLOBAL - ALMIGHTY CLEANSE RETURNED SHIPMENTS AND NO REFUND OR CALL BACKS SINCE MARCH 2006 Ripoff ELK GROVE VILLAGE Illinois

I Tried all-mighty cleanse through ITV on the internet it didn't work as advertised on the commercial. I returned shipment with the RA number emailed to me after I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Department I emailed, and called them abut they never responded. to return it at my expense. I Returned it by delivery confirmation.
No refund as been made to my bank after exhausting avenues of communication and no one will contact me. I not only called but send emails since Feb, and no one will tell me when to expect my refund for the 2 shipments I returned.

I'm a pissed-off senior citizen who sees this man on tv selling this product and won't refund my money. I've been given a complete runaround the whole time. They also charged me for shipping when it was advertised free and they said they would refund that and of course no refund. Have never had so many problems trying to get a refund before.

Monica
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-GLOBAL-ALMIGHTY-CLEANSE/ELK-GROVE-VILLAGE-Illinois-60007/ITV-GLOBAL-ALMIGHTY-CLEANSE-RETURNED-SHIPMENTS-AND-NO-REFUND-OR-CALL-BACKS-SINCE-MARCH-261879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV GLOBAL = ALMIGHTY CLEANSE