Complaint Review: ITV Global C/O Custom Fulfillment

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Walton Beach Florida
ITV Global C/O Custom Fulfillment
2320 Touhy Ave. Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 978-299-2298
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

ITV Global C/O Custom Fulfillment Lied, commited fraud, used my information after i told them not to to cancel my order Elk Grove Village Illinois

over a month ago i was going to order a book that was on tv infomercial about natural cures by a doctor.the marketer kept adding more and more stuff to the order.also she told me that we were being recorded which i said that was fine. she kept pushing item after item which i kept telling her no!Finally i told her to forget it i didn't want anything, and that she better delete my information and not use it. she was rude and still wouldn't let me off the phone even though i kept telling her NO! Just forget it, I don't want any of it. Not even the book now. Today April 29,2008 I had a UPS leave a package at my door. Which I'm assuming is the book, plus a invoice with 2 more books listed and no amount for any of them. I called my bank and they have accessed my account for $44.00 and some cents and I assume they will try to access it again for the others. The paper that was attached to the box gave a number to call customer service for a refund. I called and it rings and rings and then disconnects. The only way that you can get anyone to answer is to call the number they give for reorder:1800-899-8349. not that i want anything to do with these people. Found out quick when I called the first time that they were a rip-off, just not fast enough. I want my money back and I want them to pay for the return,and also to destroy my information.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Global-CO-Custom-Fulfillment/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/ITV-Global-CO-Custom-Fulfillment-Lied-commited-fraud-used-my-information-after-i-told-t-329553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Global C/O Custom Fulfillment