Complaint Review: ITV Global

• Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Depew New York
ITV Global
ITV.com Internet U.S.A.

ITV Global I have found a charge on my bank statement for $9.95 for every month since i ordered the books I Dont Know. All I Have Is The Bank Statement Phone # Internet

*Author of original report: ITV Direct or ITV global,2320 Touhy Ave.,Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, The weight loss cures book

I ordered the book Natural Cures from a tv add. I just now noticed i have had a charge on my bank statement every month since for $9.95. i am not recieving anything for that $9.95 & i cant get it taken off since it was my debit card i used. I dont know how to stop the charges from being put on my card. i called the 800 # twice & nobody answers. You have to leave a message & they never get back to you. I dont know what else to do.

Donna
Depew, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Global/internet/ITV-Global-I-have-found-a-charge-on-my-bank-statement-for-995-for-every-month-since-i-or-1029773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Global

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I originally ordered the book The Weight Loss Cure Book and got 2 Natural Cures books free for cost of s & h . Along with that came this free 30 day trial of the website. I never went into the web site to authorize any subscription they just used my credit card info to bill my acct monthly. I know its for the last 10 months at least may be longer. I dont remember when i ordered the books. But the other problem with this situation is that the Weight loss book was so easy any one could do it & they are full of bologna. It was absolutely useless to the normal person trying to loose weight. the book was a total waste of money. & try getting your money back. you coudnt get thru to request a refund. So not only are you out the $29.99 but also the $100 in fraudulant payments they have taken out of my account & i still cant reach them to make them stop. it is litterally imposible to stop them. I will have to cancel my debit card to stop any more payments from being taken. & i will do that tomorrow. first thing. I would suggest everyone avoid them at all cost. Their infomercial cost me a bundle.