Complaint Review: ITV - Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures Newsletter

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
ITV - Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures Newsletter
2320 Touhy Ave Elk Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV - Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures Newsletter Natural Cures Newsletter They keep taking money from my checking account for 9 months & I cannot get ahold of them Elk Grove Village Illinois

I book 3 books for 34.90 with my credit card paid in full, the next month 9.95 was taken out the say it was for natural Cures Newsletter and website I tol them I did not want that to cancel and refund my $9.95. It has been 9 months i have not gotton any newsletter and They keep taking money from my checking account & I cannot get ahold of them. I need them to stop and refund all my money. This is a ripoff scam.

Ladyj
Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-Newsletter/Elk-Grove-Illinois/ITV-Kevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-Newsletter-Natural-Cures-Newsletter-They-keep-taking-m-273027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV - Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures Newsletter