barely

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
ITV Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss
2320 Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss Book is for the obese. Natural cures books foisted on me. Elk Grove Village Illinois

I saw Kevin Trudeau on tv. I called to order the weight loss book. The lady on the other end kept badgering me to buy two other books by Kevin dealing with natural cures. I relented and was told I will only pay for the shipping.$9.95 each.

I received the three books for a total cost of $44.80. The book on weight loss is for the obese. They make no mention of that. I called to inform I was returning it. I was told my refund would be $14.95. After I have returned the book I have to wait a week and then call for my refund. I couldn't find the number. I tried Directory Assistance in Illinois and they have no listing forITV or Alliance Publishing. I had to write to them.

Hogarth
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Kevin-Trudeau-Weight-Loss/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/ITV-Kevin-Trudeau-Weight-Loss-Book-is-for-the-obese-Natural-cures-books-foisted-on-me-E-294989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss