Complaint Review: ITV / Natural Cures Book

• Submitted: Tue, January 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 23, 2007

• Reported By:cabin john Maryland
ITV / Natural Cures Book
2320 Touhy Ave. Elk Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV ,Natural Cures Book dishonest TV ad / s&h charge of $19.95 / non-refundable to customers Elk Grove Illinois

My wife has cancer. It is quite a battle. Finding good doctors is exhausting. On television appeared a man, Kevin Trudeau, talking about non-medical cures. He has a book available FOR FREE on a 30-day trial.
So I called the 800-number and I gave my Visa number for the advertised one book. I accepted the thirty day trial. They sent TWO books, Natural Cures and Natural Cures Revealed.

The books arrived, my wife looked at them, told me they are not worth having in the house, and I started to repack them to return them.I found a half-sheet of paper in the box. "Your order comes with a 30-day money back guarantee for PURCHASED PRODUCT. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Any return shipping charges are the responsibilty of the customer."So I have been ripped off.

The books are free, but a small box which cost about $2.00 to mail is claimed to have cost a non-refundable $19.90. This man is on national television advertising free help for those who seek better health, and he is a scam. Please include me in any action to stop his operation.

Reed
cabin john, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Natural-Cures-Book/Elk-Grove-Illinois-60007/ITV-Natural-Cures-Book-dishonest-TV-ad-sh-charge-of-1995-non-refundable-to-custome-232188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV / Natural Cures Book