Complaint Review: ITV - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Elmhurst Illinois
ITV - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau
2320 Touhy Avenue Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

ITv - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau sends book even though asked to cancel order and won't refund money ripoff Elk Grove Village Illinois

I called to order Kevin Trudeau's book. After telling the salesperson several times I do not want any other product but the book, I told her I wanted to cancel the order.

I received the book in the mail. I called ITV, after being on hold for 20 minutes, explained that I cancelled the order when I called to place the order and they shipped it to me anyway. That the first thing they ask for is my address and credit card number.

The sales person was extremely rude. He told me I can not receive my shipping and handeling fee refunded becasue they sent the book. I explained that I cancelled my order and should never have received the book. He then explained "that they are not allowed to cancel orders!"

I asked to speak to a supervisor. He said "that supervisors are not allowed to talk to customers!" He said that my only two options would be to send the book back, that I did not want, or keep it and they would credit me $10.00. I could not believe what a scam of a company this is!

Elmhurst, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/ITv-Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-sends-book-even-though-asked-to-cancel-order-and-wont-243345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau