Complaint Review: ITV - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

• Updated: Mon, June 28, 2010

• Reported By: Irene — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
ITV - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau
3 Grant Square #360 Hinsdale, Illinois United States of America

ITV - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau Kevin Trudeau Beware of NaturalCures.com Hinsdale, Illinois

*Author of original report: Resolved

I have seen Kevin Trudeau on many infomercials for years (as we all have), and was intrigued.  Recently I seen him on a television interview talking about his website.  Being that I am a type 2 diabetic, I thought it might be beneficial to actually check out this site and further explore everything he claims.

I found The Natural Diabetes Cure Special Report available for instant download at the price of $15, and thought this might be a good starting point.  I certainly did not want to become a member of this site, nor did I want any other products it offered.  My goal was to sample what was available, and then decide if I wanted to go this route.

I went through the process of paying for this download and never received it.  I did instantly receive an e-mail confirming my order, yet that e-mail did not contain any download information.  I sent customer service an e-mail through their website explaining the situation, and then received a confirmation e-mail about my inquiry.  That was the extent of their contact with me.  I e-mail them 3 times afterwards and never received any response.

My husband called their 800 number and talked to a customer service rep.  They stated that their records showed my order was shipped.  My husband informed them that there wasn't any shipping involved, since it stated on their website that the material was a download.  He then requested a refund and was told it would take 7 to 10 days.  He asked that a confirmation e-mail be sent for our records and none was received.  We'll be talking to our bank about this transaction and hope to receive a resolution.  Hopefully, like many others have had happen, we won't experience extra charges placed against our account from this website, forcing us to change our account number.

I do wish I had done research before I ordered anything from this place.  I hadn't any idea that many have experience similar dealings with this company.  Usually I do research before I buy off the Internet, but I felt it unnecessary...felt that Kevin Trudeau was reputable.  I now know better.  He and his company are thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau/Hinsdale-Illinois-60521/ITV-Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-Kevin-Trudeau-Beware-of-NaturalCurescom-Hinsdale-613304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV - Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

Resolved

AUTHOR: Irene - (United States of America)

Our bank notified us today that they have investigated this and ruled in our favor.  Our money was refunded.